Infuse your Scout® family motorcycle with custom style and attitude, and enjoy a comfortable reach with the 10” Ape Hanger Handlebar Kit.
Handlebar heights are regulated by state and local laws. Accessory handlebars may not be legal in all areas or for all riders. Check state and local regulations. Follow all installation instructions to ensure that the handlebars are securely in place and are appropriate for rider size, control, and visibility.
- For use on Indian Scout Bobber with ABS Clutch Cable and Brake Line Kit required, sold separately (#2884164 model year 2019-up) (#2883864, sold separately for model year 2018).
- For use on Indian Scout Bobber without ABS, Clutch Cable and Brake Line Kit required (2883406, sold separately)
- Installation of these handlebars on Scout Bobber requires K-Split Nut #2883638 to reinstall Bar End Mirrors.
Included: Mini-Ape Handlebars, Installation Instructions
|Ease Of Installation
||Install in place of stock handlebars using stock cables & controls (Scout® and Scout® Sixty only). For installation on a Scout® Bobber, you need an additional Clutch Cable and Brake Line Kit (sold separately). Dealer installation recommended on Scout® Bobber ABS models
|Required Sold Separately
These handlebars will only fit Indian® Scout® Bobber with ABS with the additional purchase of a Clutch Cable and Brake Line Kit sold separately (#2884164 for model year 2019-up), (#2883864 for model year 2018).
Indian® Scout® Bobber without ABS will require Clutch Cable and Brake Line Kit (2883406, sold separately).
|Does Not Work With
||Bar End Mirrors (stock on Indian® Scout® Bobber)
||Approximately 10” high (varies according to bar positioning)
- 2020-2021 Scout Bobber Twenty
- 2020-2021 Scout Bobber Sixty
- 2020 Scout Bobber Twenty ABS
- 2020 Scout Bobber Sixty ABS
- 2020 Scout 100th Anniversary
- 2019-2020 Scout Sixty ABS
- 2019-2020 Scout ABS
- 2018-2021 Scout Bobber
- 2018-2020 Scout Bobber ABS
- 2016-2021 Scout Sixty
- 2015-2021 Scout