SHIPPING AND ORDERS
Where do you ship?
- We ship to anywhere in Australia and New Zealand
What are the shipping costs
- In Australia, we offer free shipping on all orders over $100
- For orders under $100 shipping is $18 to anywhere in Australia
Do you ship to NZ?
- Yes! Our shipping rates vary as outlined below
- Order value:
- Up to $50.00 - $35.00 shipping
- $50.00 - $100.00 - $40.00 shipping
- $101.00 - $150.00 - $50.00 shipping
- $151.00 + - $60.00 shipping
How long will it take to receive my order?
- We endeavor to have your orders delivered to you as quickly as possible and can usually deliver within 2-5 business days. Shipping times however do vary depending on your location and with current covid-19 impacts we have seen further delays. If you would like to chase up an ETA on your order please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
What postage service do we use?
- We send most packages through TOLL, however depending on size some are sent through Australia Post.
Do we offer express postage?
- At this stage there is no option to select express shipping, if you do require your product urgently however, please contact us on email@example.com and we can endeavor to assist you
I haven’t received my order yet, what do I do?
- If it has been 5 business days or more, since you placed your order and you have a tracking number then please contact the courier company first and quote your tracking number for reference. If they are unable to provide a suitable response or information on your delivery then please contact our Online Sales team at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can investigate further for you. team.
Can I pick up my items from in store?
- Unfortunately, we do not offer click and collect through our online store and all orders are processed through our warehouse. If you would like to collect from your store, please contact them directly and they can advise availability and organise an order for you. Find your dealer.
Are deliveries insured and signed for?
- No, our default setting is 'authority to leave' but customer can request to be signed for, they just need to put it in the 'notes' when placing the order
Where do you ship from?
- All orders are shipped from our Melbourne warehouse
Do you ship internationally?
- We only ship to Australia and New Zealand
REFUNDS AND EXCHANGES
The item(s) I purchased do not fit, How do I return?
- Our exchange & returns policy can be found here along with a copy of the returns form. If you fit the return/exchange criteria please fill in the returns form and include in your parcel with the applicable items. All returned/exchanged items must be processed through our online sales team, we cannot accept return instore for goods that were purchased online.
What is a RAN and how do I get one?
- RAN stands for Return Authorisation Number, please email our online sales team to confirm email@example.com
FITMENT AND SIZING
How do I know if the part/accessory will fit my bike?
- We try to provide as much fitment information as possible by listing compatible models within the description of each part. Please double check with our online sales team if you are unsure as open parts, as well as parts that you have attempted to fit on your bike cannot be returned or exchanged. You can contact them at firstname.lastname@example.org
How do I know what size I am in clothing and helmets?
- We suggest referring to the size chart for the applicable item located here. If a size chart is not available, please contact the Online Sales team at email@example.com and they can assist you. If you are still unsure, we recommend heading into your nearest store to try on the item or a similar item for size. If any purchased items do not fit you are able to return them* please refer to our returns policy for more information.
Are your payments secure?
- Yes, our online store is equipped with data encryption tools and meets a PCI level 1 compliancy for credit card processing. This means you can use your credit card safely and securely through either Paypal or AfterPay.
Do you offer layby?
- Unfortunately we do not offer layby but we do however offer Afterpay as a payment option, so you can pay in 4 installments every two weeks. To find out more information about Afterpay and how it works you can visit their website here.
How do I pay with Afterpay?
- Paying with Afterpay is super simple, simple select Afterpay as your payment method when you are checking out. This will take you to a new screen where you can log in or sign up to Afterpay and then follow the prompts to complete your transaction.
Can I buy a voucher online?
- You sure can, we sell online vouchers in increments of $50
How do I use an Indian Motorcycle gift card on your website?
- When and online gift card is purchased, the recipient will receive a discount code via email. Simply apply the discount code at check out