A slick update on the original Springfield Mesh jacket for riding in warmer climates. Mesh panels allow the air to flow freely helping the rider stay cool. There are leather power stretch panels on the elbows for flexibility. A removable lightweight windproof liner offers insulation when temperatures drop.
- Mesh panels promote cooling airflow for optimal rider comfort in warm weather
- Leather power stretch panels on the elbows add flexibility and durability
- Removable lightweight windproof liner offers wind-blocking insulation when temperatures drop
- Features Indian Motorcycle branding and 3M reflective piping
- Convenient pockets: 2 exterior and 2 interior
- Removable CE protectors in shoulders and elbows (EN 1621-1:2012)
- CE certified
||Outer Shell: 96% Polyester, 4% Leather Lining 100% Polyester Removable Liner: 100% Polyester
||V-Twin. Most Indian Motorcycle® clothing is designed to be fitted. If you are between sizes or want a more casual look, consider sizing up.
||Fixed lining - air mesh, Windproof removable liner - long sleeve, 2 exterior & 2 interior pockets, Powerstretch elbow panels, Snap adjustable cuffs, Zip adjustable side panels, V-Twin Fit, CE certified; Directive 89/686/EEC prEN 17092-4:2017, Removable CE protectors in shoulders and elbows (EN 1621-1:2012); removable polyester liner; 3M reflective piping at front, back & sleeves; power stretch elbow panels; action back; script logo embroidered & applique on back; TPR patch on chest, headdress patch on right sleeve' American flag patch on left sleeve